Thanks to all of my new followers here and on twitter (MrGWHunting). I am having such a great time meeting a ton of new faces and networking all across the globe. I realize that this blog has become something serious without my knowing. I am an avid shopper of Goodwill and thrift stores, but I also mix in elements from a number of big box and boutique stores when putting my lifestyle together. If you wisely mix Pottery Barn, Ikea and a few other places within your space, no one will be able to tell high end, from low end.
I started this blog almost a year ago just to capture a few of the amazing pieces I have in my living space and share with the world. From experience, it IS possible to shop thrift and still ensue an elegant, comfortable and cozy feeling in the home. And in the next coming weeks I will began showing how each and every piece acquired has been transformed and has made its way into my home, stylishly.
Here are the updates...
1. Daily (as of right now), I will began twitting from a local Goodwill some amazing finds in the store...if its something youd like to own...tweet me back and we will work out the details.
2. I am hoping to open an etsy shop soon. Reasonably and unique items (not all thrift...but some) that you can purchase for your home. I will tweet when there are new items added to the store.
3. nuLife: this is where I hope to stumble upon amazing pieces of furniture and then give them nuLife and offer them to you or to your clients. I will tweet each piece of furniture in its raw state...if at that time you want it a certain way...or the piece for yourself. Tweet me and we can work out the details.
4. I will be featuring guest posts.
5. Lastly, as my blog-iversay rolls around...the blog will be getting a new look...new features and a whole lot more.
Thanks for sticking with me.
Mr. Goodwill Hunting